Windows Freeswitch 1.10.10 and xml_cdr

We found out an issue with latest version of Freeswitch 1.10.10.

Some calls cdrs are not posted to url from Freeswitch module xml_cdr. They are logged to disk. And if we manually post CDR to our url, everything is ok, so there is no error in processing of CDR on web server side.

Than we monitored all cdr requests posted to our web server and call that failed to save cdr, it didn’t reached web server.

And in log there is an error:
2023-09-22 10:25:53.094819 67.25% [ERR] mod_xml_cdr.c:394 Got error [0] posting to web server [http://xxxxxxx]
2023-09-22 10:25:53.094819 67.25% [ERR] mod_xml_cdr.c:401 Retry will be with url [http://xxxxxx]
2023-09-22 10:25:53.094819 67.25% [ERR] mod_xml_cdr.c:417 Unable to post to web server, writing to file

Is it possible that is something with upgraded curl library as xml_cdr module is using it?

And we even don’t know how to trace in detail what is happening at the moment when cdr is posted. We can only check FS logs and monitor our web server. And this started after upgrade. Before it worked for years.

And it goes worse everyday. When we restarted FS, it gets better, not so many failed cdrs. But eventually gets worse.

After downgrade to version 1.10.7, everything works as expected.

Please file a github issue on this.

/b

Also downgrade to 1.10.9 is working. Something is changed in version 1.10.10 that has effect. I am assuming that has something with upgrade curl library in windows.

I also filed an issue in github.

Hi.
I think I am having a similar issue.
Nginx does not like the POST that comes from Freeswitch with the CDR .

Did you resolve this issue?

thanks
Clive

It’s not that Nginx does not like POST, it is not sent from FS. For windows, I solved to downgrade curl (Andy’s suggestion). Here is a github issue: Windows Freeswitch 1.10.10 and xml_cdr module · Issue #2249 · signalwire/freeswitch (github.com)

Thanks!
I am on Debian, and it seems to have the same error. I will download version 1.10.9

I think that also on 1.10.9 was this error. I downgraded dependency for curl and recompiled.