Meet the SignalWire Staff!

Meet the folks who are working hard behind the scenes to make sure things run smoothly.

3 Likes

Hi folks!

My name is Alex Rowell, and I’m the Community Relations Manager at SignalWire. You may have seen me in our monthly Office Hours, as well as some of the recent LIVEWires. Since I started earlier this year, I’ve also had the chance to speak to several members of the community following our surveys and about specific projects.

I’m really excited to be here on Discourse, see what people are working on, and help out where I can. You’ll likely see me lurking in most categories during the day, feel free to say hi and send any feedback
my way!

3 Likes

Hi Community!

My name is Renae Sowald, and I’m a technical writer at SignalWire. I help create guides, technical references, and other technical content like the monthly Fresh off the Wire blog that explains new developments in SignalWire Product. I joined SignalWire earlier this year, and I find new projects that I want to volunteer to be part of all the time. I’m excited to see this new Discourse forum so we can help the SignalWire and FreeSWITCH communities grow and improve. Many hands make light work!

2 Likes

Hey Community!

My name is Nick and I’m an Advanced Support Technician. If you open a ticket looking for support assistance there’s a good chance I’ll be helping you out! I’ve worked for SignalWire for a year and a half and I look forward to this new Discourse shining a light on interesting projects being worked on within the community. Show us what you’ve got!

2 Likes

Hey everybody!

My name is Noah Conder and I’m a Support Engineer. You can see me a lot in Slack, here in the forums, and in your tickets! I’ve been with SignalWire for close to half a year now and I’ve loved helping so many wonderful people in this community using our technology. I look forward to seeing even more awesome creations from this forum.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

My name is Carson Thorn, and I’m a Technical Success Manager. You’ll probably see me in our monthly Office Hours events, here in the forums, and on our community Slack server. I’ve been with SignalWire for about half a year, and have gotten to meet and talk to lots of interesting customers, using our tools for some really neat things! I’m glad to be part of this new forum and hope I can help provide some helpful information to you all!

1 Like

Hello,

I am Anthony, The founder and CEO of SignalWire. With a small group of people, I started the FreeSWITCH project and the ClueCon conference back in 2005. In 2018, in an effort to take the power of FreeSWITCH to the next level, I founded SignalWire with my team of co-founders and we now have an amazing team of employees to help drive the digital transformation of Telecom.

1 Like

Aha! Welcome to the Community forums!

I’m Evan McGee, the CTO and one of the co-founders of SignalWire along with @anthm. We’ve anticipated/dreamed of getting a Discourse forum up for a long time, so it’s thrilling to work with incredible people like @AlexRowell-SW and everyone else at SignalWire that can make it a reality. Excited to talk about the future of programmable telecom, WebRTC, video, and everything in-between!

1 Like

Hi All!
My name is Chelsea, and I am the Customer Success Manager for SignalWire Work & Events! I have been with SignalWire just shy of 2 years.
You will often see me lurking in the Community Office Hours meetings each month, that run on our SignalWire Events platform. I typically run all of the production aspects for those meetings! Don’t be afraid to say Hi next time you see me!

If you aren’t familiar with SignalWire Work, it is an office alternative in your web browser! Stay connected with your co-workers with the only video platform designed to enable the real connections your team needs to function at its best. See your entire team and workspace from a single dashboard and join, transfer, and create video rooms with a click.

SignalWire Events allows you to invite your guests from anywhere! With production tools built into the platform, SignalWire Events gives you the control to curate your event, and our team can even help you manage the interaction.

1 Like

Hello world!

My name is Fernando and I’m part of the DevOps team at SignalWire. We deal with and make sense of hairy packet captures, lots of custom application instrumentation and all sorts of profiling tools. I’m one of the statistics afficionados that help make our teams more precise, scalable and reliable using our world wide cloud infrastructure.

I really look forward into getting to hear from you guys and hack great things together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Howdy!
I’m Shane Harrell, the Senior Escalation Engineer for SignalWire! I’ve only been with SignalWire for a few months, but have been around the community and using FreeSwitch for over 10 years now. You will usually find me assisting support with escalated issues both for SignalWire and FreeSwitch or working with Engineering to get bugs fixed.

1 Like

Hi everyone!
My name is Dani and I’m the community Content Strategist for SignalWire. I mostly work on content for the FreeSWITCH community and have been helping to coordinate the annual ClueCon developers conference for the last 3 years. If you have any questions at all about ClueCon, I’m a great person to ask. I’m also always working on other FreeSWITCH community projects like our monthly office hours and the FS webshow, ClueCon Weekly. Whether you have questions about FreeSWITCH and ClueCon or you’re new to these communities and just want to say hi, I’m looking forward to meeting more of you!

1 Like

Hello there! :wave:

My name is Susan, and I moonlight as a Support Engineer while trying to do all the things. I have my fingers in many pots, and that’s just the way I like it!

I hope that this Discourse forum will bring us all together as a team, customers and employees alike. Because that’s what we are, a team. While you’re using our FreeSWITCH or SignalWire products to enhance your workflow, we’re working on the backend to make it shine and innovating the future of telecommunications.

I can’t wait to see what we’re going to build together. :hearts:

1 Like

Hi everyone!

My name is Benjamin, I’m a UX/UI Designer at SignalWire. I’ve been working here for almost two years. Along with the amazing product and engineering team, I do my best to keep our products easy to use and delightful to interact with.

Looking forward to meeting the community and helping where I can.

1 Like

My name is Kyle, and I work as a Carrier Operations Technician here at SignalWire. I have been with the Company for almost a year and love what I do! Typically, I provide support in all things Porting, 10DLC, Toll-Free, and the messaging/voice industry in general. I also dive into coding whenever I get the chance, but you can always find me in slack, these forums, or our office hours meetings!

I look forward to continuing to provide you the best service possible here at SignalWire! :computer_mouse: :desktop_computer:

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:

I’m André, a Technical Success Manager with SignalWire. My responsibilities range from onboarding customers to working on documentation, with the main goal being lessening the learning curve of getting started with SignalWire as much as possible. I joined earlier this year, and it’s been amazing helping customers start building with our products.

If you’ve started using SignalWire already you’ve probably heard from me or someone else in my department, but if not, feel free to use this forum and send any questions or feedback our way. We’re always happy to help and looking for ways to improve our products!

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m Brian, Director of Support Engineering here at SignalWire, My job is to help streamline and advocate for our users and ensure we provide an awesome user experience. I’m also one of the co-founders of the FreeSWITCH project, so I am here to help guide our team and provide examples, and how-to’s to get everyone started, so if you have questions, please engage us in the various areas here and we’ll all be ready to help.

Thanks,
/b

1 Like

Hey everyone!

My name is Abbi Minessale and I am a Product Marketing Manager here at SignalWire! Getting to know our community is key to making SignalWire as powerful as possible - I’m looking forward to connecting with all of you :slight_smile:

I’ve been around the FreeSWITCH community for a long time and you’ll be able to catch me at ClueCon, SignalWire Roadshow events, webinars, and more! If you have any ideas or thoughts on SignalWire reach out and we can schedule a call.

4 Likes

Hi all :wave:t6:!!

My name is Cherrelle Scott and I am a member of the support team and have been for close to 3 years.

I look forward to seeing how Discourse helps SignalWire continue to grow!

3 Likes