Welcome from SignalWire Support!

Greetings and Welcome to our little slice of the internet!

My name is Jason Atkins, Assistant Director of Support here at SignalWire! I have been with the company for almost 4 years(which is truly wild, time really does fly) and the connections and partnerships that we have been welcomed into is humbling and we truly appreciate and value every single member of the FreeSWITCH and SignalWire Communities.

This site is being launched for a number of reasons but probably the biggest is to give us all home with a memory. A home you can search for. A home you can look back on and see everything you have been a part of. Memories. We’ve known for a long time that Slack was not enough. It’s fantastic for those with the availability to join that ever-going conversation, but we could see improvements needed to be made. The O-est G, Anthony Minessale, set us to work and the result is a home for any and all who want to know more, make some friends, who need guidance, who want brothers and sisters to march the front lines of telecom with.

Welcome to the new and improved SignalWire Community. Slack has a thriving userbase and will remain as it is. For those looking for more…everything… http://forum.signalwire.community is here for you. Please feel free to kick your feet up in the Social Lounge and discuss the virtues of Star Trek over Star Wars(fight me!) or head over to any of the many forums that were created to give all of our friends the resources they need to build anything they dream of and get help and feedback from some of the smartest people in the world.

I hope to see you all around the community and have a fantastic Fall!
Jason Atkins

1 Like