Meet the SignalWire Staff!

Hello Everyone!

I’m Olajide, a Technical Success Manager with SignalWire, I have been with the company for almost a year. My responsibilities range from working with customers on getting to understand their use case and provide more documentation and information needed to get them started or continue using signalwire.

Looking forward to meeting the community and helping where I can.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m a FreeSWITCH Enterprise Support Lead here at Signalwire! I’ve been here since 2020. Check out my latest Dangerous Demo Video from Cluecon 2022!! ClueCon 2022 - Alex Kinch, Dangerous Demos - YouTube

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

I’m Gretchen, Finance Operations Manager, and I’ve been with SignalWire since for over 3 years. I oversee the Accounts Payable and Receivable processes along with many other day-to-day finance workflows. I’ve also attended ClueCon since 2019 as a volunteer. Hoping to meet and interact with you in the future :wave:

1 Like

Hello SignalWire family!

My name is Devon White and I’m a Technical Success Manager with SignalWire!

I started with SignalWire in June of 2021, shortly after graduating with a bachelor’s in Cyber & Network Security.

My day-to-day responsibility is onboarding new customers and helping them understand the many different products that we offer here at SignalWire! In onboarding, your success is our success.

1 Like