Find here a selection of guides that you may find helpful to get started.
Learn how to embed video rooms into your web pages and applications, with minimal coding experience.
Learn how to use our powerful SDKs to build a simple video application from scratch.
- The Backend Proxy
- The React Frontend
- Working with Microphones, Cameras and Speakers
- Changing Layouts
- Sharing Screen
- Listing, Muting, and Unmuting Participants
- Dynamic Room Switching
- Video Overlays
- Highlighting the Speaker
This advanced guide shows how to use our SDKs to build an advanced application with Zoom-like features.
- Highlighting a Speaker
- Screen Sharing
- Switching Webcams or Microphones During a Call
- Room Previews
- Setting the Video Call Layout
- Using Layout Positions
- Video Layouts
- Making a Clubhouse Clone
- Using Video with React Native
- Using Video with Vue 3
- Exporting Room Session Data
- Listing Room Usage per User
- Updating the Look of Video Conferences