Mod_callcenter wrap-up

Hello,

I am testing mod_callcenter and I have one question.
I want to use wrap-up time for agents, but it does not seem to work. After call ends, agent receives immediately the next call. Agent wrap-up-time option is not taken into account.

Is there something I am missing? Is there some more to set in order to achieve this?
How do you folks handle wrap-up in mod_callcenter?

Thank you.

Mircea

Do you have wrap-up-time=“120” set?

<agents>
    <agent name="1000@default" type="callback" contact="[leg_timeout=10]user/1000@default" status="Available" max-no-answer="3" wrap-up-time="120" reject-delay-time="10" busy-delay-time="60" />
    <!-- If you would like to set the Caller ID name, for whatever reason notice below. -->
    <agent name="1001@default" type="callback" contact="[origination_caller_id_name='Queue Caller',leg_timeout=10]user/1001@default" status="Available" max-no-answer="3" wrap-up-time="120" reject-delay-time="10" busy-delay-time="60" />
  </agents>

Thank you for your answer.

I have wrap-up-time set to 30.

Sorry for misleading.

wrap-up-time is taken into account, but I don’t see status or state change. It is still Available and Waiting. It shouldn’t change status to Wrap-up or something else? It would be great because I want to implement real time queues and agents status.

Thank you again.