Hot to set calling context for auto_outcall_conference

I am wondering how to setup the context for auto_call conference..

<section name="dialplan" description="Dial Plan">
<context name="registered-context808">
<extension name="extension-cam-808">
<condition>
<action application="set" data="conference_auto_outcall_caller_id_name=Intercom"/>
<action application="set" data="conference_auto_outcall_caller_id_number=350"/>
<action application="set" data="conference_auto_outcall_skip_member_beep=false"/>
<action application="set" data="conference_auto_outcall_prefix={sip_auto_answer=false}"/>
<action application="set" data="conference_auto_outcall_profile=some-domain.net"/>
<action application="set" data="conference_utils_auto_outcall_flags=dist-dtmf,mintwo"/>

This is what I am looking for....

<action application="*** HOW TO SET OUTCALL CONTEXT ***" data="conference-context808"/>

<action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user/201@some.domain.net"/>
<action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user/202@some.domain.net"/>
<action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user/203@some.domain.net"/>
<action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user/204@some.domain.net"/>
<action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data="user/205@some.domain.net"/>
<action application="conference" data="secure_cam_808@some.domain.net++flags{dist-dtmf|endconf|mintwo}"/>
</condition>
</extension>
</context>
</section>

So, any thoughts?

Jerry

Context is not required for this, its expecting an endpoint url, You could however use mod_loopback to accomplish this.

/b

How would I use mod_loopback to do this?

In the channels table, the auto_outcalls calls from the conference all have ‘default’ as the context and I need to connect the inbound call to the conference with the multiple ‘oubound’ legs. Even when the calls are active and all members are connected, there is no linkage…

This is what I was thinking about the context

Jerry,

Elaborate, what you’re describing sounds like a NAT issue, I need to know the network topology, Is FreeSWITCH behind NAT? If so what is your ext-rtp-ip, ext-sip-ip and candidate-acl, can you get a sip trace from fs_cli,

fsctl loglevel 10
sofia global siptrace on

Place your call and get those logs.

Loopback won’t fix this, as context has nothing to do with this feature.

/b

I am trying to grab the channel info out of the ‘channels’ table in such a way that I can start with the ‘inbound’ channels and link them to the ‘outbound’ channels…

The issue is the the auto_outcalls have only the default context

if there is a way to set the context in the dial plan on the outbound legs (auto_outcall) when the dial plan is setting up the conference call, then I can use the context to link them all together.

I can’t use the application_data as it get NULL’d out on any answered leg that is put on HOLD.

I can’t use the uuid/call_uuid as the leg-B call_uuid is not linked to the leg-A uuid.

So, back to my original question, how to set the context on the auto_outcall legs…

You’re already making a mistake if you’re touching the channels table at all. Out call doesn’t traverse the dialplan at all, the code sets no context provided as default as it won’t matter, you can set force_transfer_context if you want to set a context for people you transfer out of a conference, so the context discussions are moot.

/b

EDIT: you may wish to attend our office hours we do for the community, I still do not know the problem you’re trying to solve, because outcalls do not use bridge, are you using a conference as a pseudo bridge?