Mod_v8 not support in ubuntu 22.04

hi Team,

I have installed freeswitch 1.10.10 in ubuntu 22.04 server but i am not able to install mod_v8 module in ubuntu 22.04 so kindly help me to resolve the issue and what are the steps need to do enable the mod_v8 module in freeswitch 1.10.10 in ubuntu environmnet

Hello,

Other community members may be able to help but they would need more information.

• What is the error you are getting?
  • Does the Happen on Debian10,11,12?

To install the mod_v8 module in FreeSWITCH 1.10.10 on Ubuntu 22.04, you need to ensure that you have the necessary prerequisites and then compile the module from source.

Before compiling the mod_v8 module, make sure you have the necessary dependencies installed.

sudo apt-get install -y git build-essential autoconf automake libtool

Clone the FreeSWITCH source code from the official repository:

git clone https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch.git
  1. Enter the FreeSWITCH directory:
cd freeswitch
  1. Checkout Correct Version: Make sure you are on the correct branch or tag that corresponds to your FreeSWITCH version. For FreeSWITCH 1.10.10, you might need to checkout the appropriate tag:
git checkout v1.10.10
  1. Navigate to the modules directory and build the mod_v8 module:
cd modules
./bootstrap.sh
./configure
make mod_v8-install
  1. Enable the Module: Once the build process completes successfully, enable the mod_v8 module in your FreeSWITCH configuration. You can do this by editing your FreeSWITCH configuration file, typically located at /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs/modules.conf.xml. Add or uncomment the following line:
<load module="mod_v8"/>

sudo tail -f /var/log/freeswitch/freeswitch.log

Look for any errors related to `mod_v8` during the startup process.

Best Regard
Danish Hafeez | QA Assistant
[ICTInnovations](https://www.ictinnovations.com)

Hi team,

We enabled mod_v8 and try to configure the freeswitch but during configure option libv8-1.86 module dependcy is missing and libfsv8-1.86 module dependcies missing